Volume 7, Number 6
- Shannon Zachary is in Bristol, England, to study bookbinding for
- Kate Maynor, Antoinette Owen and Laurent Sozzani are all
interning in paper conservation this year. All are AIC members.
- Hugo Peller retired December 1 as head of the binding school at
Ascona, Switzerland. His place has been taken by Edwin Heim. Mr.
Peller sold his shop (a separate establishment) to his son-in-law,
- Ann Morgan Dodge is the new conservation specialist at the
Nebraska State Historical Society. Ms. Dodge has her MLS and a
master's in comparative literature from the University of Michigan.
Since January, 1981, she has been an apprentice in the conservation
lab under James W. Craven at the Bentley Historical Society there,
learning conservation of rare books, manuscripts, and other printed
material. Earlier experience included work with audiovisual
collections at the Bentley while she was a student.
- Stuart Kohler has joined the staff of the New York State
Archives in Albany, Mew York, as Conservator. He heads the
conservation laboratory and is responsible for treatments in the
lab, pre-microfilming conservation, plus training and supervising
technicians engaged in phased conservation activities.
- Sally Roggia has been appointed Conservation Specialist for the
Midwest Cooperative Conservation Program, Morris Library, Southern
Illinois University, for two years beginning November 1, 1983.
all CoOL documents]
Timestamp: Sunday, 03-Mar-2013 21:34:13 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 18-Feb-2019 10:19:13 GMT