Volume 9, Number 1
- Sally Grauer is the new Executive Director of the Library
Binding Institute. She will continue editing the New Library
- Robert McCarroll, paper conservator, has joined the staff of the
Rocky Mountain Regional Conservation Center. He was most recently
with the Canadian Conservation Institute and at its Atlantic
Conservation Centre in Moncton.
- Janine Beardmore recently began work at the Paper Conservation
Lab at the National Gallery of Canada.
- Frank C. Burke has been appointed Acting Assistant Archivist f
or the National Archives.
- Richard Jacobs has been appointed Acting Director of the
National Historical Publications and Record Commission.
- Guy Petherbridge (in addition to the other things he does) is
Adviser to the Directorate of Scientific Policy, Ministry of
Research and Technology, Greece.
- Sidney Huttner has been appointed head of special collections at
the McFarlin Library, University of Tulsa.
- Shannon Zachary has enrolled in the paper conservation course at
the Camberwell School of Art and Crafts in London.
- Robert DuMeer is paper restorer with Julius Lowy Frame and
- Abigail Quandt has been hired under an IMS grant to complete a
condition survey of the manuscript collection at the Walters Art
- Sheba A. Haner has accepted a position as conservator at the
Massachusetts State Archives, Boston.
In the Columbia U Pipeline
Students currently enrolled in the School of Library Service
Conservation Program (future book and paper conservators) are:
Roxane Ah Kao
Students in the Preservation Adninistration Program are:
all CoOL documents]
Timestamp: Sunday, 03-Mar-2013 21:34:37 PST
Retrieved: Thursday, 15-Nov-2018 10:56:44 GMT