Volume 12, Number 2
- Bill Minter and Valerie Metzler will be married on May 28 at the
Metzler family farm in Pennsylvania.
- Janice Schopfer began a one-year NEA Internship in Paper
Conservation at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in
- Janet Bridgland was elected committee chairman of the ICOM
Committee for Conservation at the September meeting in Sydney.
- Sarah Rosenberg is the new Executive Director of the AIC.
- Sara Wolf Green has a new address: do the Textile Museum, 2320 S
St., MW, Washington, DC 20008 (202/667-0441).
- Abigail Quandt will return to the Walters Art Gallery March 1 in
a newly created position in the conservation lab: Conservator of
Manuscripts and Rare Books.
- Norman Brommelle has resigned as Secretary-General of the
International Institute for Conservation and is moving to Italy.
Henry Hodges will fill his place temporarily.
- Lorraine Rutherford has been appointed Preservation Librarian at
Indiana University in Bloomington, starting in April.
- Jeffrey Heynen, formerly of the Association of Research
Libraries, became the chief of the Special Materials Cataloging
Division at the Library of Congress last October.
all CoOL documents]
Timestamp: Sunday, 03-Mar-2013 21:35:49 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 20-Nov-2018 13:10:33 GMT