Volume 22, Number 6
- Chris Clarkson is now doing book conservation in the lab he has
been setting up in his house at 31 Stanley Rd., Oxford, OX4 1QY. He
is also doing consulting work, and can be reached by telephone at
- Maria Fredericks' formal job title is "Conservator and Head of
the Conservation Laboratory" at Columbia University. Her correct
telephone number is 212/854-3580.
- Catherine Stanescu, an outstanding binder born in Rumania in
1908, died in 1998. Deborah Evetts wrote a moving obituary for her
that appeared in the Guild of Book Workers
Newsletter for February 1999.
- Jeanne Drewes started work at Michigan State University January
25 as Assistant Director for Access and Preservation. She can be
contacted by phone (517/432-7486), fax (517/432-3532), or e-mail
- Howard Besser, teacher and consultant on digitizing for
libraries, among other things, has been appointed associate
professor at the University of California/Los Angeles.
- Sharla Richards, formerly with SOLINET, is now a field services
officer for Amigos Preservation Service.
all CoOL documents]
Timestamp: Sunday, 03-Mar-2013 21:39:28 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 19-Aug-2018 00:18:00 GMT