Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


"The front or recto side of a leaf of a book. It is called "a" when the leaves rather than the pages are numbered. The back or verso side is referred to as b." See also: FOLIATION (2) .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:38 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 27-Jan-2020 03:23:49 GMT