Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

alkaline filler

A FILLER (2) used in the manufacture of paper. Calcium carbonate (CaCO 3 ) is the most commonly used alkaline filler.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:38 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 09-Dec-2019 00:13:17 GMT