Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

book wall

The arrangement in a double-sided case of one or more sets of books displaying the upper and lower covers of craft bookbindings where comprehensive designs flow across adjacent surfaces to create a unified image. The book wall is the creation of the contemporary English bookbinder PHILIP SMITH . (311 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:39 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2019 23:47:19 GMT