Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A decorative ornament filling a small panel on a ROLL (1) , usually in the conventionalized form of a spray bearing buds. (250 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:39 PST
Retrieved: Thursday, 22-Feb-2018 07:17:29 GMT