Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

cardboard prints

Printed cover-, end-. and other decorative papers, produced by gluing artistically shaped cuts of cardboard to a sheet of cardboard, inking with an oil-base printing ink and pressing on the paper to be decorated. (183 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:39 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 25-Feb-2020 20:55:58 GMT