Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

colored printings

The name of an inferior quality of paper, containing a considerable percentage of mechanical wood pulp and used for the covers of pamphlets and similar publications. (156 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:40 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 20-Sep-2019 22:14:04 GMT