Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


The code name for a pattern in a book cloth formed by covering the surface of the cloth with small raised dots. Also called "crêpe." (256 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:40 PST
Retrieved: Wednesday, 18-Sep-2019 04:56:40 GMT