Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

doublure margin

In a strict sense, the space on the inside of a book cover between theDOUBLURE (1) and the edges of the board, which, when there is no doublure, are simply the TURN-INS (1) . (173 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:40 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 16-Sep-2019 08:17:06 GMT