Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

fillet pad

A mechanical device which unwinds ribbon gold (leaf) when gilding by means of a fillet or roll. (264 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:41 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 23-Feb-2018 22:23:55 GMT