Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

fore-edge margin

The space between the text and the outer extremity of the leaf of a book. Also called "outside margin. See also: BLED ; MARGIN (1) .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:41 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 15-Dec-2019 13:36:44 GMT