Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

gold edges

A term at one time applied to a book when the edges had been gilded. See: GILT EDGES . (274 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:41 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 19-Nov-2019 07:26:15 GMT