Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

graining brush

A decorator's brush, about 4 inches in width, used to obtain brush-grained effects on paste-grained endpapers. (335 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:41 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2019 15:20:06 GMT