Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A descriptive term applied to a mottled, rough, or granite appearance in a type of paper used for pamphlet covers.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:42 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 23-Jul-2018 17:30:37 GMT