Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

label paper

A machine finish or English finish paper used for a variety of types of labels. Some such papers are supercalendered while others are coated on one side. They are specially sized for gumming and printing. (17 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:42 PST
Retrieved: Thursday, 12-Dec-2019 19:01:20 GMT