Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

made flyleaves

Flyleaves made from colored, marbled, or otherwise decorated paper, lined with uncolored paper that is sometimes similar to that of the text. (237 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:42 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 06-Dec-2019 08:24:05 GMT