Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

magazine binder ( magazine case )

A form of case, generally having a transparent plastic upper cover, and used as a temporary binding of pamphlets or current magazines. It can be removed for use with the succeeding numbers. (156 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:42 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 18-Feb-2019 22:32:12 GMT