Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


An English term for the coarse, loosely woven cotton fabric used principally to line the spines of edition bindings. Also calledCRASH or "super." See also: SPINE LINING FABRIC .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 06-Dec-2019 08:59:33 GMT