Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


The point of contact between two rolls, as in a folding machine, rolling press, calender stack, etc.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 20-Sep-2019 01:06:21 GMT