Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A book of a width greater than its height. This can result from folding a sheet of paper across the long way, i.e., halving the short side, or by putting together a THIRTY-SIXMO gathering. Also called "cabinet size" or "landscape." (12 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 10-Dec-2018 11:54:54 GMT