Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

ownership mark

A bookplate, rubber stamp, label, perforation, or other means of marking the ownership of a book. (156 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 24-Jan-2020 11:39:22 GMT