Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

paper cutter

Any machine or device used to divide a sheet or sheets of paper, or board into smaller sizes, for squaring paper or board, or for trimming the edges of books. See, for example: GUILLOTINE ;PLOW ;ROTARY BOARD CUTTER ;THREE-KNIFE TRIMMER .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Saturday, 23-Feb-2019 02:56:59 GMT