Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A wooden implement in the shape of a "T" square, used mainly by printers, but also by bookbinders for carrying washed sheets and book leaves to the drying lines. (83 , 94 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 11-Dec-2018 08:33:33 GMT