Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

pleated corner

The folds in the cloth or leather made when the covers have rounded corners. See: ROUND CORNER .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:43 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 20-Nov-2018 08:04:19 GMT