Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

quarter flush, edges turned in

A style of stationery binding similar to QUARTER-BOUND CUT FLUSH , but with the boards lined and turned in all around.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:44 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 15-Dec-2019 13:28:01 GMT