1. PVA 95% Plasticizer 5% Water (sufficient to thin as required for best working consistency)
This composition is used both in hand binding operations and in gluing machines, and is particularly suitable in those operations involving the use of pyroxylin coated or impregnated fabrics, e.g., buckram, which are difficult to attach by means of ordinary glues.
2. PVA 78.0% Dibutyl phthalate 6.3% Gamma valerolactone 7.8% Water 7.9%
This formula produces an adhesive which will adhere paper, leather, plain cloths, or pyroxylin coated or impregnated, starch filled, or rubberized cloths to cellulose acetate surfaces.
3. PVA 90% Gamma valerolactone 10% Water (sufficient to thin as required for best working consistency)
This is a quick drying adhesive.
4. PVA 32% Isopropyl alcohol 39% Plasticizer 4% Water 25%
This adhesive provides excellent penetration
5. PVA 89% Hexylene glycol 7% Isopropyl alcohol 2% Water 2%
This is an adhesive that is quick drying 217 and has excellent penetration. (37 , 309 )
Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:44 PST
Retrieved: Saturday, 26-May-2018 23:04:59 GMT