Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

ruling inks

The special aqueous, low viscosity, rosin and dye fluids used in ruling machines. See also: RULING .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:44 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 22-Sep-2019 18:09:14 GMT