Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

stiffened paper covers

A temporary form of binding consisting of paper covers glued to thin boards, cut flush at head and tail, with the fore-edge flaps turned over.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 15-Dec-2019 23:56:40 GMT