Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A thin millboard used for stiffening another board or other material. The term is also applied to an INLAY (1) . See also: LEVERS . (133 , 371 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2019 16:26:20 GMT