Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A broader term than ADHEREND , used with reference to the surface upon which an adhesive, e.g., acrylic resin, is spread for bonding, coating, etc. (309 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Wednesday, 13-Nov-2019 08:12:28 GMT