Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

tail margin

The area between the bottom line of letterpress or writing and the bottom edge of the leaf. See also: MARGIN (1) .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 15-Nov-2019 17:47:36 GMT