Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

top margin

The area between the top line of print and the upper edge of the leaf. See also: MARGIN (1) . (156 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 21-Oct-2018 18:21:03 GMT