Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


The U-shaped pieces of metal or wood placed between the cords and the hoards at the spine of a book to remove the round. and thus flatten the spine when the book is to be TRIMMED IN THE ROUND . (161 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Monday, 16-Jul-2018 12:37:15 GMT