Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

type area

The area, usually a vertical rectangle, or a page of a book, or other publication, which is, or will be, filled with printed matter. (156 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:45 PST
Retrieved: Friday, 19-Jul-2019 14:05:22 GMT