Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A term at one time applied to a print or illustration hinged at one edge only so that it could be turned over for viewing of the reverse side.

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:46 PST
Retrieved: Tuesday, 20-Aug-2019 11:56:32 GMT