Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

wormhole ( worm bore )

A hole or series of holes bored into, or through, a book or board by one or more BOOKWORMS . A book containing such holes is said to be "wormed." (83 , 261 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:46 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 15-Dec-2019 13:56:43 GMT