Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

yawning boards

Book cover boards that curl away from the text block of the book. See also: WARPING . (115 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:46 PST
Retrieved: Saturday, 19-Oct-2019 23:47:14 GMT