[Table of Contents]

Re: arsclist Sound recording preservation

Back in the early '90s Richard Warren (Yale) published what are probably the two most up-to-date writings on sound recordings storage in the ARSC Journal. I don't have the cites off the top of my head but you should be able to find them quickly enough. I can't think of anything more recent that is as comprehensive.

Jim