[Table of Contents]

[ARSCLIST] AW: [ARSCLIST] Advice for filtering surface noise

Thank you for the answers.

I would like to do both.
Listening to the 78s and transfer them to DAT.

Cleaning records and different sizes of styli are not the problems for me.
I have twenty-three styli (both conical and elliptical) and a Nitty Gritty
model 2.5 Fi MKII.

I will try to play the records in stereo.

I wouldn't like to use any computer.
"Computers were never designed with music in mind." Roger Beardsley

Have somebody experiences with the Packburn reducer

Yours sincerely,
Otto Striebel