[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] Restoration Software

Hi, Kurt,

Great meeting you in Austin.

Hard to use at times,  but interesting, and developed by folks working at
the Edison Historic Site as volunteers: Diamond Cut 6. I THINK for discs,
I'd choose DC over Algorithmix, but I don't do 78s.
http://www.diamondcut.com/   Sometimes, their main distributor has better
deals than they do http://www.tracertek.com/

http://www.algorithmix.com

At the other end of the price spectrum: Cedar Cambridge <smile>.

An even lower cost option that delivers more bang for the buck than
anything else I've seen (though it has things left out that higher-end
software has) is Magix's Audio Cleaning Lab -- a $30 download.
http://site.magix.net/index.php?id=411

Cheers,

Richard