[Table of Contents]

[ARSCLIST] DVD/CD analyzer query

        I have used a Clover Systems QA-101 for 7 years and every CD-R I generate is analyzed.   I love the unit and don't mind having to do manual pit geometry measurements with a scope.  Depending on what your analysis needs are the combination of a Plextor DVD drive and Plextools Pro software might be sufficient.  You can read about them here  http://www.plextools.com/info/info.asp
          I run a CD-R drive and Plextools Pro software and like it but the analysis is not nearly as comprehensive or detailed as with the Clover Systems unit.

        Kevin Irelan