From: "Scott Phillips" <scottp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Seen at AES NYC

One wonders why they are having so much trouble providing decent mic
preamps on these devices. It isn't exactly rocket science, unless the
analog design portion was turned over to digital design engineers...

Designing really great preamps is a challenge, but these devices aren't
even hitting an ordinary 'good' level in an area that is fundamental to
their design use.