[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

Dnjchi@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 1/29/2006 6:27:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> > For 5 years I did a late-night CBC program that featured mostly old,
> > obscure, ancient and probably untraceable stuff. Had a great audience and the
> > largest
> > share that time slot ever had....20% of my audience was from the States.
> > Vince Giordano once sent me a card and some LPs, having caught the signal at his
> > place in Brooklyn. I'd go back to doing that kind of show, but I'd probably
> > have to start my own satellite network....call it "You Can't Be Sirius".
> >
> > dl
> >

> For years I used to listen (in Erie, PA) to the CBC show "Gilmore's Albums".
> similarly a mix of the old and the obscure.  Sorry to hear he passed away some
> time ago.
>
> Don Chichester

Ah, but I got all his Jerry Colonna 78s! Clyde was a good friend. Anyplace else, his
programs would still be aired, as is the case with Karl Haas. Alan McFee's Eclectic
Circus programs should still be on the air as well, but a certain public broadcaster
didn't keep any of the tapes and wouldn't have cared about running dead people anyway.

dl