[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] MAGNA-REEL Sound Recording Tape

Radio Shack used to sell a head lubricant, a couple of decades ago. I found that it
worked at the time, although the SSS problems were much smaller and less
widespread. Seems to me that it was good on squealy non-backcoated tapes, but I
can't remember how often you'd have to apply it or if it would work for an entire
reel, especially at slow speed.

dl