From: Leon Abelmann <L.Abelmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2006, 12:45:59 PM
Subject: IMST 2007, June 18-20 2007, The Netherlands

Dear Colleagues

On June 18-20, 2007 the 6th INNOVATIVE MASS STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES conference
will be held at the University of Twente, in the Netherlands.

http://imst2007.ewi.utwente.nl or http://www.imst.org

IMST2007 aims to bring together academic and industrial researchers working in
the area of (mass) data storage An exciting list of invited speakers will
provide a cutting-edge overview of the latest research advancements in the
areas of

- Emerging and Future Technologies
- Magnetic Memories
- Solid State Memories
- Optical Memories

Invited speakers include:
M. Despont(IBM, Rüschlikon, CH)
S. Parkin (IBM Almaden RC, USA)
T. Schrefl (University of Sheffield, GB)
D. Keitel-Schulz (Qimonda, GER)
H. Richter (Thomson Villingen, GER)
J. Om (Hynix Semiconductor Inc, )
K. Curtis (InPhase Technologies, USA)

A unique feature of the IMST conference is the two invited Industrial sessions
(European and Overseas players), that offer to all participants the
opportunity to review the strategy and latest advances of world-leading
industrial actors.

As innovation often emerges at the interfaces between scientific communities,
the scientific committee of the conference proposed to add a special tutorial
session on systems aspects.

All needed information including conference schedule, how to submit abstracts,
registration rates etc. can be found at http://imst2007.ewi.utwente.nl

We would be very happy to welcome you and your colleagues to the workshop, and
please do consider presenting some of your latest work here at the meeting.
Contributed papers will be selected either for oral or poster presentation.

If you have any question left once you visited our web site, please write to
the workshop email address (info-imst2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - if not then just
submit your digests and register!

We look forward to seeing you next year in June,

Leon Abelmann
Local chairman and co-chairman of the Organising Committee

-- Leon Abelmann

    Systems and Materials for Information storage (SMI)
    - http://www.el.utwente.nl/smi/people/abn

    Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments and html mail.
    - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
    - http://www.expita.com/nomime.html