[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] 16" transcription player on ebay

I've seen religious programs on transcription that were 30 minnits per side

We have discussed from time to time, or maybe it was on the 78-L, that Heartbeat Theatre in its latter days was even in stereo on 16" altho it was not mentioned on the label

Mike Biel has discussed this

joe s

Tyrone Settlemier wrote:
I have a few very late AFRTS transcriptions that I think use a 1 mil groove. They run for 30 minutes per side, rather than the usual 15.

Tyrone

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Smolian"

I'be never seen a non-experimental 16" 33 that used a 1 mil groove- always a 2.5 mil, though I own a couple cut at 1 mil by Mirko Paneko in the later 40s.