To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Concertapes - some more history

Tom, you'll have to define "Everest Masters." The 35mm company was one entity. Acquiring it and adding to it, Mr. Solomon (Bernard, not Seymour, I believe), built a conglomerate. Various segments were licensed out but I think he still owns the entire (Everest I and II) catalogs. Others may have rights, but not exclusively, as far as I can tell.

As to the location of master tapes, that's a separate jungle.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>